April 16, 2012 by Cloth and Ink
I hope you’re feeling crafty again this Monday! Last week I showed you all how to make a cute little scratch card, in case you missed it you can find it here. I promised I’d be back this week with a printable for the little pocket I’d made to hold the scratch card and my button.
So a quick ‘How To’ as most it’s pretty self explanatory;
- Open the Printable PDF, enter your text and print the images onto card
- Use a craft knife and ruller to cut out the two sections.
- Attach double sided tape to the sides of the small square
- Stick the small square to the bottom of the rectangle.
- If you are adding a button like I did make sure to hole punch the square and slide your button through the holes before sticking it together.